Whats in my Bag??

Posted by Darkandiel Bury On January 13, 2009 0 comments

Hey Hey!!
So reading tru many blogs lately and have seen the whats in your bag posts!
sooo without further ado...here is mine!!

Click to Enlarge!

Contents
*Inhaler
*Gaviscon
*3 Lipsticks/gloss
*Mint Sweeties
*Phone
*Deo Spray
*My Glasses (should be on my head but whatever)
*Wallet
*loose change (should be in my wallet)
*Fluffy Gloves
*Angel Heart Chain

and that's it!!

Thought it was much worse to be honest, but guess I'm tidier than i thought!! LOL
post your replys peeps, i wanna see your bags contents
Luv yas
Darki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered
trademarks of Linden Research, Inc.
All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.
This fansite is in no way affliated or endorsed by either Linden Lab® or Second Life®