New Releses @ DarkerSide

Posted by Darkandiel Bury On January 4, 2009 0 comments

Hey Gang! so what do I have thats new weeeeelll........
4 awesome Lash sets, have been a busy little bee getting the lashes I promises you finished
so what do we have,
well firstly we have... Lush

Click to Enlarge

Big Fluffy lashes, with a shape that fits the lashes perfectly, and it is modify so you can add your own touches to it
next...Diva

Click to enlarge

Thick lashes with big feathers, Includes a shape too

now on to my favorites the ones with jewels and stuffs on them
1st we have... Jewels

Click to Enlarge

Full lashes with little diamonds on them, 6 in the pack, Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby, Pinky, Diamond, and Amethyst. they also come with the shape and are Mod
and then we have... Magic

Click to enlarge

Full flirty lashes with little gold or silver stars on them, also in this pack is a set of twinkle lashes that have a little bling in them to shine the stars, and a colorchange set so as you can have fun picking the color to match your outfit.

Also I revamped my store a little and have a new dollarbie available too

Click to enlarge


Also if you click the sign in my store and join my group I have a set of free lashes and the shape to match them in my past notices
Link to *DarkerSide* ----->HERE

I just keep giving huh!!
Luvvs
Darki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered
trademarks of Linden Research, Inc.
All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.
This fansite is in no way affliated or endorsed by either Linden Lab® or Second Life®