OOOH yeah for group freebies!!

Posted by Darkandiel Bury On December 29, 2008 0 comments

Hey gang, hope you all had a great Xmas and Santa brought all your pressies, after a few days of party's and booze I logged in yesterday to see some of my groups had given out some pressies!!
whoop I was well excited!
First was a Beautiful Skin from {Frick} With was really pretty with red shading on the eyes and lush lips

Click to enlarge

THEEN was the awesome hair!! its by Red Queen Called Mystical Dreams in Teal
so in love with the [rQ] hair lately, so lush and huge!

Click to enlarge

Outfit from Barerose-Aisha
Eyelashes from Deviant Kitties

I'm am also working on eyelashes for DarkerSide my store with i hope to release soon, fingers crossed!
here is a little preview

These are called *DarkerSide* Lashes-Lush
and there are many more styles still in my head! im gonna have some with jewels on there and feathers! and all sorts! watch this space

Skin by Ti'ko-Mean Girl
Hair by [rQ]-Hope

Thanks for checking me out!
I will keep ya posted on the lashes!

Cheers
Darki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered
trademarks of Linden Research, Inc.
All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.
This fansite is in no way affliated or endorsed by either Linden Lab® or Second Life®