My First Post & B@R Fun

Posted by Darkandiel Bury On December 12, 2008 1 comments

Heeeeyyy all!!
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO delighted to FINALLY have a blog!

so whats my first order of buisiness!!??
Ummm well B@R of course! I Love BareRose!!

http://incoldbloodsl.blogspot.com/2008/12/rosebud-challenge.html
Saw this^^ and I Had to get involved, so here is some of my outfits!!!
Wanna See a bigger Pic?? Just Click on the Image!!

Picture 1: Casablanca
Hair & Lashes By Deviant Kitties
Skin By Celestial
Picture 2: Open My Black Heart
Hair & Skin By Magika
Boots & Socks By Cipher
Picture 3: Mini Kimono
Hair and Skin By Magika
Shoes By Eched
Picture 4: Messanger of the Crisis
Hair By Deviant Kitties
Skin By Nomine


I have Millions more of course!! these were just some of my Favs!
hope ya like

Darky!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot! Awesome selection - and you look smexeh as! What a great first post!

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered
trademarks of Linden Research, Inc.
All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.
This fansite is in no way affliated or endorsed by either Linden Lab® or Second Life®