My New Fashion Blog

Posted by Darkandiel Bury On March 11, 2010 0 comments

my customers have asked me tons of time about an outfit or something I have worn in my store ads and just in general!! So Ihave decided to run a fashion/freebie blog!
I will post whatever I have on in my ads here so as you can copy the look yourself.
My First post is up now, please follow me for some more goodies. so to have a look at the blog click the poster below or the link in the side


Shes Got The Look

There are some St. Patricks day freebies coming out soon from darkerSide...so keep an eye out...Loves Darky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered
trademarks of Linden Research, Inc.
All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.
This fansite is in no way affliated or endorsed by either Linden Lab® or Second Life®