Paddys Day Pressie

Posted by Darkandiel Bury On March 12, 2010 0 comments

Hey Everyone, Just a little early Happy Patricks Day from me!
St Pats day is a very my favorite day of the year, even more than Xmas, I get to celebrate being Irish, going to the parades and fairs on in my local town.
its a cute scupltie hair topped with a little leprechaun hat , cuute! and also comes with the little shamrock for your mouth to nom on.
so as a little gifty to you I have put a dollarbie instore called Irish Lass
DarkerSide

Beannachtai na Feile Padraig agus ta suil agam go bhfuil tu i mbarr na slainte......
(Happy Saint Patricks Day, wishing you the best health), Darky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered
trademarks of Linden Research, Inc.
All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.
This fansite is in no way affliated or endorsed by either Linden Lab® or Second Life®