WOOOO...new stuff Finally and FREE lashes!

Posted by Darkandiel Bury On March 13, 2009 0 comments

At Last huh!!??
I have been uber busy in RL so has took me ages to make new styles...but at last here we go, not wasting anymore time here is my new stuff...

1.Trio

3 ponytails bunched into one! with a fringe and curly side pieces!

2.Swept

Hair is swept all to one direction and gathered in a pony at the side, secured with ties

3. Colorchage Lashes

over 60 possible colors to choose from! just click and pick, comes with a shape to fit lashes just right

4. Paddys Day Lashes

Dark green Lashes with glowy green jewels on them for 1l

so that's my new loot for the time being, I will have more soon I promise!!
hit up the TPs to try out the DEMOS

DarkerSide @ Hairspray
DarkerSide @ Demonic

Also my newest hairs are in the lucky board at both stores, one in each, try out your luc and TP over

Many Thanks
Luuuvs
Darkandiel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered
trademarks of Linden Research, Inc.
All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.
This fansite is in no way affliated or endorsed by either Linden Lab® or Second Life®